With the ClearClick Photo & Document Scanner, you can quickly and easily turn your photos and documents into digital format. The scanner has an automatic feeder, so just load the photo or document into the scanner, and you’re done. You can see each photo or document immediately after you scan it with the 1.45″ preview screen. The scanner can scan photos and documents in JPG or PDF format, up to 1200 dpi.
Here’s how it works…
1) First, load batteries in your scanner. The scanner runs on three AA batteries (not included). Next, insert the 4 GB memory card for the scanner (included & pre-inserted in device). Finally, turn on the scanner by pressing and holding the “Power” button.
2) Now, start scanning your photos and documents! Just load a photo or document into the converter, and the scanner will automatically scan it! Your photos will be saved in digital format onto the memory card.
3) Finally, to transfer your scanned images to your PC or Mac, use the included cable to plug the scanner into any free USB port on your computer. Your scanner will show up as a new disk that contains your digital photos. That’s it… no special drivers or software needed!
Also included: DirectScan OCR software (requires Windows Vista/7/8/10). With this software, you can scan directly to your PC and convert scanned documents into text.
The scanner comes with step-by-step instructions, and you’ll also have access to our top-quality, USA-based tech support. If you’ve got questions, just open a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours!
1x ClearClick Photo & Document Scanner
1x 4 GB MicroSD Memory Card
1x DirectScan OCR Software CD
1x USB Cable
1x User’s Manual
- Easily Scan Photos & Documents To Digital JPG or PDF Format (Up To 1200 DPI)
- Auto Feeder (Accepts Photos & Documents Up To 8.5″ Width & 47″ Length) & Built-In 1.45″ Preview LCD Screen
- No Computer Required To Scan – Saves Directly Onto 4 GB MicroSD Memory Card (Included & Pre-Inserted in Scanner)
- Turn Scans Into Text with DirectScan OCR Software (Included)
- Full 1-Year Warranty & Free USA Tech Support from ClearClick Included. Any Questions or Problems? Just Contact Us!