The TaoTronics TT-DS011 Cordless Handheld Scanner is an A4-sized scanner that can scan books, photos, receipts, business cards, or anything flat. Permanently digitize and store all your documents and never lose them again.
The scanner comes with a rechargeable 700mAh lithium battery. Perfect if you need to take the scanner with you to the library, office, or on business trips. The built-in 1.44″ TFT color screen lets you check how your scan comes out.
The scanner has the option of 3 different resolutions (300, 600 and 1050 DPI) depending on how detailed you would like your scans. When you are ready to upload to your PC, you can choose either JPEG or PDF formats depending on what you can.
The scanner also supports an SD card up to 32GB (but not more than 32G) to store all your scanned results (SD card not included). The scanner comes with free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software that converts scanned images into editable text documents (But OCR incompatible with MAC); which you can then share with friends and colleagues.
At TaoTronics, not only we offer high quality products, we back them up with 12 month warranty and a 30 day money back guaranty – that’s why over 1.3 million Amazon customers have supported us.
What’s Included: TaoTronics Cordless Handheld Scanner (Model: TT-DS011); USB Cable; OCR CD; Cloth Bag; White Balance Calibration; and a User Manual. Please note that the OCR software does not work on Mac.
- The TaoTronics Choice: With our high rating top barcode scanners, TaoTronics is the first choice for over 1.3 million Amazon customers
- Portable, handheld scanner suitable businessmen, students, travelers and amateur archivists. For Business, Photo, Picture, Receipts, Books
- Permanently archive all your documents digitally – convert your color or black & white photos, receipts and books into digital files
- Scan images with up to 1050 DPI resolution and save them directly to a SD memory card(not more than 32G); rechargeable 700mAh lithium battery lets you bring it anywhere
- Comes with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software so you can convert and edit your scans （not compatible with Windows 10 and Mac)