Finding and choosing the best printer for your needs can be overwhelming, mainly because the range of products is so vast and the information you get can be too technical. Most people want to have a good printer a good all-in-one, or AIO, printer that can copy, scan, and at times, depending on the type of machine, fax, can come in handy.The list below will hopefully make things easier for you should you have to select the best printer for your needs soon.
- Its inexpensive, high-capacity ink cartridges make for very low running costs
- The quality of the photos it prints are above-par
- It is equipped with a wide range of connectivity options
- The quality of the text and graphics it produces are slightly below-par
- It fails to match the speed or paper handling of some similarly priced systems
The Brother MFC-J985DW XL all-in-one inkjet printer is a good choice, mostly because of its low running costs, and the fact that it comes with a huge supply of ink that should last the average user two years.
- Its photocopying quality is very high.
- It is equipped with a strong feature-set
- It boasts of excellent printing speeds
- It does not have a bypass feed for special media
- Its printing options from USB are limited
- It is not equipped with options that will allow users to secure print jobs
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is a solid all-rounder, with reasonable printing costs and good print quality. There are a few unfortunate downsides that hold it back, but overall, it’s a very solid small business printer.
- It comes with an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing.
- It is possible to print through the cloud,connect directly to and print from smartphones and tablets, and print content from various websites without needing a computer.
- Its wireless ability makes it easier to set up and set anywhere
- It is not equipped with a fax feature
- The printing speed is considerably slower
- The quality of its output is slightly below-par
The HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer can print, scan, copy, print through the cloud, and print directly from phones and tablets. If the quality is good enough for your needs, and you want its Web-related and mobile printing features, it’s worth considering.
- Its overall print quality is excellent.
- Its printing speed is relatively fast
- Offers NFC and Wi-Fi Direct Support.
- It has a light and compact build.
- Operates at competitively low running costs.
- It is not equipped with a multipurpose tray.
- It does not have an auto duplexing feature.
The Epson 4730features a 500-page capacity so you’ll be sure it can handle any volume of job. There’s also a 35-paper, page-feeding source tray for larger copies and scans. Its Wi-Fi connectivity and ethernet connection ability are perfect for larger workgroups and seamless workflow.
- It offers good text quality during printing.
- It is equipped with a colored touch-screen display.
- It has a wide range of connectivity options, such as USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Allows for two-sided printing because of its duplexing ADF.
- It incurs relatively higher running costs compared to other similar printers.
- The quality of its graphics are slightly subpar.
The Canon imageClass MF414dw is a good monochrome laser for medium- to heavy-duty use in a micro office. It offers good text quality but poorer graphics quality and is built for relatively lighter-duty printing overall.