Looking for a tablet and thinking about an Android device? And there are plenty of options to consider. These devices vary in screen size, battery life, processing power, RAM, price and even the software they are running. Below is a list of the best Android tablets for sale on the market right now. These devices cover several price and size points that are powered by the Android operating system.
- The tablet is equipped with a bright and vibrant display, a fantastic 9.7-inch screen.
- The S pen is responsive useful, and very capable.
- It has a long-lasting, 6000mAh battery.
- It has Samsung Flow, which lets you receive and respond to Galaxy smartphone notifications on the tablet.
- Keyboard has to be bought separately at $130.
- Its design leaves a lot to be desired and its buttons are placed oddly.
- It is as expensive as the iPad Pro..
- It is not water resistant
The Tab S3 is a solid utility tablet that does nearly everything it promises. It provides a bright, vibrant display, booming audio, and a fluid S Pen experience. Its long-lasting battery is also a bonus. However, it is still not good enough for desktop-level multitasking.
- The magnetic connection between the tablet and the keyboard is very strong.
- The device runs fast and buttery smooth.
- It is equipped with a USB Type-C port.
- It has an exceptional 2560×1800 pixel display with a bright sRGB color gamut.
- It only has 32GB or 64GB storage options with no SD card slot.
- It is pretty costly for an Android tablet.
- Its software has no multi-window support to run two apps at the same time
- It lacks optimised apps.
If you want a top-of-the-line Android tablet that can double as a small laptop, the Pixel C is the only option worth considering. However, these perks come with an expensive upfront cost and better deals are available for those who do not want to shell out as much cash.
- It is equipped with a 7in, 2,048 x 1,536 IPS, sharp display.
- The device is beautifully designed.
- Its battery life is not good.
- It has a reflective screen, making its outdoor viewing performance below average.
The gorgeous design of the Asus ZenPad 3S 10 meansthat it certainly looks the part of a high-end tablet, but its display, battery life and overall speed don’t quite measure up to its nearest competitors.
– Its 8-inch size is considered the perfect tablet size by a lot of users. It also has a great build for its price
– It is equipped with loud and excellent speakers
– It has a new and convenient home key navigation system.
– It is not equipped with the USB Type-C port.
– It only offers 2.4GHz Wi-Fi support.
– The EMUI 4.1 is considered a very heavy Android skin
The Huawei MediaPad M3 is the perfect size, with a decent screen and great speakers. Its performance is acceptable, especially considering the price. It doesn’t support dual-band Wi-Fi as well.
– It is equipped with an innovative projector that has a rotating lens.
– Its battery life is long.
– It has a great and elegant build, with its metal and aluminum construction and a leather panel on the back.
– Its speaker is great and it has a bright display.
– At 1.5 pounds, the tablet is considerably heavier than other tablets.
– The featured projector is not as bright as it should be.
– Some bloatware is already installed on the device.
The Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro is a long-lasting tablet with a vivid display, awesome speakers and a built-in projector that’s fun, even if it’s not the most powerful one out there. If you want a great tablet for family entertainment or the occasional business presentation, the Yoga Tab 3 Pro is the best choice for you.