Lower DPI is useful for scanning text, black and white pictures
Higher DPI is great for scanning color pictures
Built-in display will show selected resolution, remaining battery life, and memory status Cordless, handheld scanner – take it with you everywhere.
The features of this item: Double idler wheel, stale control system, scan whole page.
No need to install the drive program. Maximum scanning speed:
High resolution (900dpi) with color: >=10 seconds.
Middle resolution (600dpi) with color: >=8 seconds.
Standard resolution (300dpi) with color: >= 3 seconds(scan the A4 paper).
Image sensor: A4 Colour Contact Image Sensor
Number of sensor elements: 5136 dots (1st~5104 dots available)
White Balance: Auto
LCD: Scanning status display
Storage: MicroSD / TF card, no built-in memory card (Not included)
Storage Number: Capacity based on 2GB microSD card. 900dpi colour 100 Photos(High), 600 dpi colour 400 Photos (Middle), 300 dpi colour 1500 Photos (Low)
External Memory: MicroSD/TF(1G-32GB)
File Format: JPEG/ PDF
Scan Rang: A4 (216mm)
Interface: USB Port
Auto Power Off: 3 Minutes
Working mode: Off-line Scan
Scanning software support: Windows Imaging, Photoshop and other similar picture processing OCR software
Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Not included)
Size: 257 x 30 x 24.5 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 150g without battery
1 x Handheld Portable Documents LCD Cordless Scanner
1 x User Manual
1 x Carry bag
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x CD Software
1 x USB Cable
1 x Calibration Card
Note: For maximum quality scans, make sure the document/book is on a flat surface If your original picture or document is mono, the scanning result is mono; if the original or document is color, the result is color.
- Converting and permanently archiving your color or black & white photos, receipts and books digitally
- Scanning images up to 900 DPI resolution and save them directly to a SD memory card
- Coming with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software – convert and edit your scans via the integrated micro SD slot, using a USB cable on the PC
- Suitable for students, teachers, businessmen, travelers and amateur archivists at home, in office, in the library or outdoors.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista, 7 & MAC 10.4 or above.